We are happy to help!
We are happy to help!
Step 1: Report the damage
We can help you the fastest, if you report the damage online (via my policies), or via your insurance app. Trouble reporting your damage, or have you lost your log-in data? Please contact us via 040-3400110 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Also if you need an claim form on paper.
It is important that we receive as much information as possible about your damage. This prevents unnecessary delay.
What do we always need?
– online claim notification or a claim form on paper.
– in case of loss or theft, always the declaration report from the police.
– description of what has happened
– possibly. photos of the damage
– Send a quote for the repair. Is it impossible to repair the damage? Then we would like to receive a purchase receipt or, if you no longer have one, as much information as possible about what has been damaged, such as the brand, type and purchase date.
We will always contact you after a damage report to inform you about the handling. In the event bigger damages (more than € 1.500,-) an independent expert will visit you to assess the damage.
Step 2: Damage repair
Damages to your home
– In case of broken windows, please contact our window repair service: 088-8640016.
– For other damages it is important to first see what the repair would cost (if possible). You can arrange this yourself, or we can help you with that. In that case, we ensure that a professional repairer quickly makes an appointment with you.
Damage to your car
Window damage (window breakage or damages)
In case of a window damage you can contact Carglass (0880-406406) or Autotaalglas (0800 – 0828) directly.
Other damages (such as a collision or hail damage)
For all damage to your car, we work together with accredited repairers. If you have a damage repaired by one of our damage repairers then:
– you do not pay any own risk for repair (execpt with a full window replacement);
– you receive a replacement car, free of charge, during the repair period of an insured damage
– for a total-loss damage you get replacement car for 5 days
In the case of an emergency, call the insurance alarm center:
Also if your car has to be towed away, or if you have to call on your travel insurance. From abroad the telephone number is 0031-88-1121816
Important phone numbers:
Insurance Emergency Center
088-1121816 or 0031-88-1121816 (abroad)
Legal assistance ARAG
(033 – 434 2350) or DAS (020 – 6517 517)
Insurance Agency Vehicle Crime:
071-3641777 (in case of car theft)